Hey….welcome! I’m Tammi and I’m so glad you are here. I just love to meet new people and share this beautiful journey of life.
A little about me:
- I’m that loud girl at family functions that everyone knows, but also the friend you pull aside to share your heart.
- My relationships are one of the deepest ways that the Lord draws me to His heart.
- As a wife, I am a passionate romantic and love getting time away with the hubby of over 20 years. He’s a tough, stubborn Irishmen with a heart of gold.
- Although tough, I am passionate about homeschooling and the daily interactions as a family that it provides.
- Most of the time, I just enjoy a night out with family or girlfriends, talking and laughing over a fun cocktail or great glass of wine.
I believe that one of the greatest assets we have, as moms, is each other. Moms who we can share our lives, fears, hopes, and victories with. Join me as I blog weekly about the joys, pains, and laughter that fill our home.
Life can be interesting around these parts with a full and thriving household but we always “keep it real”. So grab your glass of wine, and hang out for a while.
Here’s our crew….(From Left to Right, May 2022)
Shay/ Sweet Pea (the oldest)- 18 year old going on 19 this Spring. She is studying at Franciscan University and enjoying college life. She is a social butterfly and everyone’s “go to”. She loves her friends, baking, dancing, and any good quote. She keeps our piano humming through our home for hours a day when she is home and enjoys singing a duet with her brother any chance they get.
ME: (See above)
Kals/The Fashionista (the middle child)- 15 about to be 16 this summer. She’s our resident beauty consultant. She is crazy good with fashion, hair, and makes her own jewelry. She’s more reserved in personally, but is inspiring in her internal motivation and drive.
B/Miss Missy (the youngest) -11 years but no one believes it. She is an old soul. She is the glue in this family. She loves everyone deeply and has enough energy for all of us. She loves gymnastics, doing tik toks, and anything creative.
Avi/ Mini-me – (fourth child) – 13 years old but looks like she’s 16. She wears the biggest shoes of all the girls and is beginning to tower over the rest of us. True heart for others. She loves tik toks, hanging with her girl friends, and listening to music.
Dan- (husband)- 50-something year old husband of over 20 years. Enjoys hanging with his children and good food. He loves the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, the Philadelphia Eagles, and the Phillies.
D/ (Dirty Dog D)– (second oldest) My only son…17 years old. Hilarious. Great friend. The IT guy of our house for all things technical. Has a natural gift for singing….and loves to be center stage with his guitar or ukelele.
Ave Maria Tammi! 🙂
I really enjoyed your episode on Jenna’s podcast A Shower of Rose’s.
I would like you to come back on the show.
I find it insightful, educational, and lighted hearted.
Thank you so much! I would love that too