I love all the funny lines that I get to hear being home all day with the kids….I thought some of them would be fun to share….
- “Mom, I wish Barbie was a real person. Her and I would be best friends. “- the Fashionista
- “Mom, WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME THOSE MEAN LOOKS????”- Mini Me, (at the top of her lungs during church)
- “Mom, sometimes I wish I was a kid when you were a kid” ….(Sweet Pea)….”Are you kidding me? Didn’t you hear the stories about rushing downstairs on Saturday mornings to grab your cartoon first? Not me. They didn’t have DVRs…..or multiple bathrooms…(DirtyDogD)
- “MOM!!!!!! my sister cracked my brother’s neck off”……(Mini me) Me: WHAT??!!! (Sweet Pea) “She means…I cracked DJ’s knuckle….
- “Listen….I’m the boss of you. That’s what happens when you become a big sister.” – the Fashionista
- “Dad, mom’s on the toilet…but you can go in….we all do…”- Mini me
Wishing you a fun week !!!!!
Love, Tammi =)